- Downloads section has been renamed to Add Devices for added section clarity
- Billing has been moved underneath Account
- Account section now has the following subsections:
- Settings (moved from upper right gear)
- Integrations (moved from support)
- MDM Settings (renamed from Account)
- Users (moved from support)
- Billing (moved from main navigation)
- New flashy icons for each section that look beautiful on a Retina Display
- and that new paint job!
In addition to the sidebar changes, we moved all the content from the General Settings gear in the upper right to underneath the Account section. We felt like it was best to streamline all the settings by putting them into a single section on the left and hope you all enjoy the new location. We have kept the Account Settings shortcut that can be expanded by clicking on your email address for those who are using the gear.
Last major UI update for this release is a redesign of the Events page underneath Dashboard. The new UI makes it super easy to review what is happening with your Addigy environment. One of our favorite new features of this page is the updated expanded details view within an event. We removed the expanded details popup and now are using a downward expand so that you can review multiple rows at a time. Please note, that this update does not update the Events page within a device’s GoLive record.
In addition to all these wonderful UI enhancements, there are several more additional features, functionality, and other updates. For more information, please go to releases.addigy.com.