As we approach the end of 2018’s third quarter, the Addigy team has been working hard to deliver the very best management & service experience for Apple devices available today. Continually evolving to meet the needs of our users, we’re excited to share a brief update with our community regarding the latest Addigy release available now. Once again, we've included the respective card numbers alongside each new feature, user interface update, and bug fix for reference by our users.
Ensuring our platform is consistently meeting the needs of an ever-evolving Apple IT administrator, we've added some new features available for use today. New features added this release include but are not limited to:
- Changes to MDM profiles and payloads are now deployed within ~30 minutes (AM-3240)
- MDM FileVault encrypted keys are now escrowed (AM-3252)
- MDM Configurations now also available in GoLive > Deployments (AM-3155)
UI Fixes and Enhancements
Servicing and managing Apple devices should continue to be a simple and straightforward process. We continue to gather community feedback and have invested time into developing highly requested areas of our user interface. These recent user interface updates include but are not limited to:
- Input fields and buttons are more consistently styled and aligned site-wide
- All policy tabs now display the current policy at the top of each panel (AM-3310)
- Fixed issue where ‘Last Week’, ‘Last Month’, and ‘All Alerts’ date range buttons on the System Monitoring page used page background color for button hover color (AM-3254)
- Upgraded ScreenConnect from version 6.6 to version 6.7 (AM-3288)
In addition to adding highly requested features and updating areas of our user interface, we have also resolved a large number of bugs reported by our great Addigy community. Some of the bugs that we've tackled this release include the following:
- Fixed issue where software assigned to a policy incorrectly displayed a status of ‘Not in Policy’ on policy software views (AM-3259)
- Fixed the MDM Login Window profile issue where the ‘Start screensaver after’ option could not be set to ‘Never’ (AM-3070)
- Fixed MDM Login Window profile issue where ‘Log out users after x seconds of inactivity’ option could not be set to ‘0’ (AM-2687)
- Fixed issue where MDM FileVault configurations were not consistently enabling FileVault on policy devices (AM-2935)
- Fixed issue where blank rows would occasionally be displayed in the ‘MDM Configurations’ section of the ‘Policy Activity’ modal window (AM-2640)
- Fixed issue where Addigy Live Terminal stopped working when using subdomains (AM-3335)
- Fixed issue caused by updated AutoTask API that prevented some customers from enabling the AutoTask integration (AM-3320)
- Fixed issue where ScreenConnect iFrame was partially blocking navigation bar (AM-3279)
- Fixed issue causing increased page load times for the Devices page (AM-3274)
- Fixed issue where some public software items did not enable the version drop-down field when the related ‘Add App’ button was clicked (AM-3268)
- Fixed issue where some software added to a policy did not show available updates (AM-3262)
Once again, we would like to give a big thanks to our Addigy users for their continued support. Because of you, we continue striving towards being a little better than we were yesterday.
Not an Addigy user yet? Contact our team today to learn more about how we empower our users to succeed every day. Looked at Addigy in the past? We challenge you to take another look and see what's changed. We are confident you will like what you see.
Keep I.T. Real,
The Addigy Team.