Significant performance boost for GoLive pages, Applications Dashboard, and the Devices page
There have been lots of improvements with this release. We’ve refactored the way installed applications are loaded by the browser, which will dramatically improve performance for everyone – especially if you have a lot of installed apps, of course. And this improvement spans across some of our most used features and views. Features added this release include but are not limited to:
- Decreased loading speed for the 'Applications Dashboard' and 'GoLive > Installed Applications' (AM-3182)
- Added the ability to edit printers in MDM Configurations (AM-2875)
- Added the ability to remove a device from MDM without deleting the Device (AM-3036)
Better management of DEP tokens for different policies
We’re glad to see a lot of our customers implementing DEP into their management policies. Some of you have reported wanting to prevent the use of duplicate tokens, and we heard you loud and clear. This release checks to make sure your DEP tokens aren’t being used elsewhere to alleviate some of that friction. This was resolved with the card AM-2865.
Layout improvements for user-submitted issues and more
We’ve improved the way reported issues & feature requests appear which should make it easier to scan for what’s on our list. We also added a quick description of the issue when necessary to provide a bit more context. Thanks to our customer's continued great feedback, we can continue making enhancements to our solution and help everyone’s IT day run smoother. Other Interface updates include but are not limited to:
- Updated the Support > Issues page for better visibility into Feature Requests and Bug Reports (AM-1254)
- Added consistent and enhanced Email templates for Addigy Notifications (AM-2944)
- Corrected an issue with checkbox alignment within the Addigy User Interface (AM-3419)
Not only did we make improvements throughout, but we also invested a significant amount of time shaping our platform in being more robust in areas essential to our users’ success, which include:
- Corrected an issue that prevented viewing the ConnectWise Integration (AM-3380)
- Fixed a display issue when trying to use Device Wipe or Device Lock for iOS (AM-3435).
- Corrected an issue that showed deployment status of MDM Configurations for devices that are no longer relevant (AM-3299).
- Added consistent form elements into the Addigy User Interface (AM-3381)
- Corrected an issue that prevented VPP Tokens from being added in VPP Integration (AM-3394)
- Corrected issues where downloaded Asset, Systems, and Business reports did not align with the User Interface (AM-3402 & AM-3400)
- Corrected an issue where downloaded System Reports and Executive Reports would be blank (AM-3401 & AM-3403)
- Updated our billing bundles for a consistent experience (AM-3420) - Bug Fix
- Corrected an issue where VPP Apps could not be released (AM-3370)
- Corrected an issue that could prevent pending Public Software from being removed from a Policy (AM-3062)
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the ability to export Applications from the Dashboard (AM-3115)
- Corrected a problem that did not allow Maximum Grace Period for Device Lock for MDM Configurations (AM-3359)
- Fixed an issue that caused the MacManage app to reload a dock if a device had null user directories (AM-3152)
- Corrected a problem where pressing a create button could create duplicate items (AM-3096)
- Fixed an issue with MDM Configurations when trying to set a Password History to 0 (AM-1254).
- Corrected an issue that shows mismatching terminology in Addigy Notifications and the Addigy Alert Emails (AM-2941 /AM-3130)
- Fixed an issue where removed MBBR licenses would still be billable items (AM-3472)
Once again, we would like to give a big thanks to our Addigy users for their continued support. Because of you, we continue striving towards being a little better than we were yesterday.
Not an Addigy user yet? Contact our team today to learn more about how we empower our users to succeed every day. Looked at Addigy in the past? We challenge you to take another look and see what's changed. We are confident you will like what you see.
Keep I.T. Real,
The Addigy Team.