With family, friends, and food on our minds, we've put out a new Addigy release that streamlines a lot of areas and adds a new FileVault Disk Encryption feature.
New Features and Enhancements
We have one feature to announce with this release, but it's a biggie. With this release, you can now add new macOS device users with our FileVault-Manager utility saving you time and giving you a more direct workflow.
- New FileVault Disk Encryption users can now be added to macOS devices using Addigy’s FileVault-Manager utility (AM-2889)
UI Fixes and Enhancements
This release brings a bountiful amount of enhancements and fixes with improved performance to boot on the Devices page and the file upload UI. We stamped out plenty of bugs as well.
- Fixed a ConnectWise integration issue preventing more than 25 ConnectWise Service Board Statuses from displaying in the Addigy UI (AM-3770)
- Updated the ‘Assign’ button in Policy > Devices tab to better accommodate long policy names (3747)
- Improved the performance of the Devices page to accommodate organizations with a large number of devices (AM-3324)
- Improved the File Upload UI to make viewing and sorting files easier (AM-3302)
- Fixed a bug that intermittently caused the Devices table to load with blank columns (AM-3297)
- Fixed a display error in the macOS MDM Profile prompt message when manually installing the MDM Profile (AM-2382)
The main focus of this release was to rally through the bugs and give our users the best experience possible and that we did. Take a look at the fixes below and their corresponding tickets.
- Fixed a bug where applications added to VPP or Apple Business Manager accounts were not always visible in Addigy (AM-3774)
- Addressed a GoLive SSH connection issue specific to the Safari 12 web browser (AM-3771)
- Resolved a Lan Cache SSL certificate issue affecting new Addigy agent installs on macOS 10.14.1 devices (3756)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Public Software items from displaying when navigating to GoLive > Deployments > Public Software (AM-3697)
- Resolved an issue where MDM configurations that were deployed via GoLive were inadvertently removed (AM-3645)
- Fixed a bug that prevented some VPP app licenses from being released (3370)
- Resolved a file upload issue affecting Firefox browsers (AM-3688)
- Addressed a remote login permissions issue causing some Live Terminal SSH connections to fail (AM-3668)
What are we thankful for? You!
Our user community is what makes Addigy what it is. Your feedback is key to our success and our one and only goal is to make sure you can Apple better with Addigy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Not an Addigy user yet? Contact our team today to learn more about how we empower our users to succeed every day. Looked at Addigy in the past? We challenge you to take another look and see what's changed. We are confident you will like what you see.
Now off to cook some turkey! Happy Thanksgiving!