Today you will find quite a few Mac-only MSPs, and a large amount of PC based MSPs providing a very focused offering for Macs… yet too many PC based MSPs are dismissing the need to provide a Mac service offering that meets and even exceeds what they already do for PCs.
- I need to hire a Mac Certified Engineer = FALSE –
- Macs don’t need services; they just work = FALSE –
- Only when I get my next big Mac customer = FALSE –
- It’s all about the number of computers per customer = FALSE –
- I don’t want to manage another RMM tool = FALSE –
It’s time for MSPs to step up their game, and increase their service offering for Macs. Yes, you probably only have 15%-20% of your portfolio that are Macs, but you’ve inherited these systems without trying, and they are important assets to provide the right level of service for. Be an MSP Hero for Macs, and capture the high margin services, with very little competition, and typically higher than average customer retention.
Keep I.T. Real,
The Addigy Team.