We are excited to announce the first ever multitenant MDM management solution with distinct Apple Push Certificates for each policy. Why is this so important? Whether you administer many different companies as an IT Service Provider and need to ensure each company uses its own Apple Push Certificates for MDM, or you administer an Enterprise that manages multiple subsidiaries within the parent organization... Addigy provides that top-level management MDM that helps you scale your operations, under one roof. Your only option with other vendors is to login to different accounts from your MDM vendor of choice and duplicate the same operations/configurations redundantly.
You can still manage an entire organization with one Apple Push Certificate. Complete instructions on how to apply your Apple Push Certificates organization-wide OR per policy are provided in detail:
We have also provided step-by-step guides for configuring your MDM with organization-wide or policy-specific Apple Push Certificates:
Platform Improvements and Bug Fixes
This rollout sees several bug fixes and enhancements to our software. As always, working with our partners allows us to constantly update and improve.
- Made minor UI improvements to the Policy > Integrations > MDM screen
- Fixed a bug causing some custom MDM configurations deployed via GoLive to be removed if the same custom MDM configurations were not in a device's Policy (AM-3645)
- Fixed "Policy ID is Missing" error when opening the MDM or VPP sections in Policy > Integrations (AM-3985)
- Fixed broken links to Account Summary and Download Token screen images used to support VPP configuration workflow (AM-3942)
- Fixed Policy Restriction issue to prevent restricted users from viewing and deploying restricted MDM configurations (AM-3906)
- Fixed bug causing policy deployments to remain in a pending state when attempting to deploy Custom Software items using verbose (-v flag) output (AM-3901)
- Fixed bug causing some proxy-based HTTPS agent connections to fail (AM-3907)
A Big Thank You to Our Users
Our users warm our winter spirits with their contributions and feedback. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Because of you, we continue striving towards being a little better than we were yesterday.
Not an Addigy user yet? Contact our team today to learn more about how we empower our users to succeed every day. Looked at Addigy in the past? We challenge you to take another look and see what's changed. We are confident you will like what you see.
Keep I.T. Real,
The Addigy Team.