While we wrapped up a busy and successful first month of the year, our team has been hard at work to further improve the Mac management & service delivery experience for our customers by making a couple of changes to our tool. Here are some of the highlights we'd like you to be aware of in our latest release.
- We've refined our user interface by only including recent GoLive sessions on the left-hand side of our interface, as opposed to having every single device.
Our updated user interface
- We've made two distinct and powerful changes to our downloads page. First, we've streamlined the deployment of Addigy agents by including a signed package installation to replace the DMG. Also, existing Addigy users can now deploy an MDM profile to any device from within our downloads page.
1. Signed package distribution url
2. MDM profile distribution url
- In order to further empower end-users, the ability to add more support information including email and phone number to our self-service platform has been added.
- Furthermore, end-users can now decide whether or not they wish to attach a screenshot along with the ticket being submitted as well as provide relevant contact information.
- Apple VPP applications can now be deployed in bulk to Macs and iOS devices.
- Moving forward, any updates to the Adidgy platform made by our team no longer require end-users to clear their browser cache.
- Smaller issues and bugs were also resolved.
We'd like to give a big thanks to our customers and greater community who requested these features and reported these bugs.
Because of you, we're a little better than we were yesterday.
Keep I.T. Real,
The Addigy Team.