We are excited to announce our early October release which is now available for all of our Addigy partners.
Apple VPP Integration
✔️ We now have one of the most powerful solutions leveraging Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP) available today. You can purchase software items through VPP and then deploy these applications using Addigy's newest release.
- Our VPP integration leverages the power of Addigy Policies for your applications purchased through VPP.
- We empower you to manage licenses that you have purchased through VPP by assigning or un-assigning them from the devices in your policies as needed for consistent use throughout your organization.
- By coupling our VPP integration with policies, the state of your VPP applications will be current and even re-installed if an end-user uninstalls them.
Policy-specific view of your VPP applications:
Addigy Remote Control
✔️ We've also added Addigy Remote Control, a faster and lighter remote control tool so you can immediately access a machine and work on it without any delay.
✔️ Predefined commands can now be used behind a proxy for increased security.
✔️ Predefined commands names are now shown on the commands history pop-up. The actual command sent can still be seen when expanding the commands results.
✔️ Added the following API endpoints for Profiles management:
- GET api/profiles : Get a list of profiles for the organization.
- POST api/profiles : Create a profile.
- PUT api/profiles : Update an existing profile.
- DELETE api/profiles : Delete an existing profile.
✔️ Added the following API endpoints for Policies instructions management:
- GET api/policies/instructions : List instructions in policy.
- POST api/policies/instructions : Add instruction to a policy.
- DELETE api/policies/instructions : Remove instruction from a policy.
✔️ Added the following API endpoint to see policy details:
- GET api/policies/details : List deployed instructions details in policy.
✔️ Added the following API endpoint to run commands on devices:
- POST api/devices/commands : Run commands on devices.
✔️ Returning also device static fields when getting devices list using the GET api/devices API endpoint.
✔️ Smaller issues and bugs were also resolved.
Updated Public Software Policies
✔️ Due to our rapid growth we've gone ahead and updated a few things. In order to ensure that only high quality software is being made publicly available throughout different organizations, custom software can no longer be published publicly within the first 60 days of creating a new account without permission from Addigy support staff.
Thank you to our partners and greater community who requested these features and reported these bugs.
Because of you, we're a little better than we were yesterday.
Keep I.T. Real,
The Addigy Team.