As we prepare for a little eggnog and a well deserved Winter’s nap, we are proud to announce our Addigy winter release. With a mix of app improvements, bug fixes and new features, we’ll be skipping the partridge in a pear tree this year.
Celebrate the holidays early with new features to help streamline your remote management experience. Enjoy new device actions and a new MS Office product upgrade setting.
- Added the ability to redeploy MDM enrollment profiles with one click from the Devices page. (Note: Device must have the Addigy Agent installed) (AM-3848)
- Added the ability to redeploy the Addigy Agent with one click from the Devices page. (Note: Device must be enrolled in MDM) (AM-3609)
- Office 2016 and Office 2019 updates are now clearly differentiated in the MS Office updates catalog. In addition, a new policy-level MS Office setting is available to either enable or disable MS Office 2019 upgrades. Use this setting to ensure MS Office 2019 upgrades cannot inadvertently break incompatible MS Office 2016 perpetual and volume licenses. (AM-3769)
Platform Improvements and Bug Fixes
This rollout sees several bug fixes and enhancements to our software. As always, working with our partners allows us to constantly update and improve.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a device from replacing its original MDM management profile when the device is moved to another policy with a different MDM profile (AM-3694)
- Addressed an edge case where some devices could be duplicated upon enrollment (AM-3864)
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Support page Solutions content from loading (AM-3859)
- Added TCC whitelisting coverage for Addigy Remote Control (AM-3854)
- Fixed minor typos and made additional UI enhancements (AM-3872) (AM-3809) (AM-3806) (AM-3792) (AM-3793) (AM-3872)
A Big Thank You to Our Users
Our users warm our winter spirits with their contributions and feedback. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Because of you, we continue striving towards being a little better than we were yesterday.
Not an Addigy user yet? Contact our team today to learn more about how we empower our users to succeed every day. Looked at Addigy in the past? We challenge you to take another look and see what's changed. We are confident you will like what you see.
Keep I.T. Real,
The Addigy Team.